Be advised that travel information is subject to change at any time, we do our best to keep this guide updated. If you find any information to be incorrect, please contact us so we can correct it, your feedback is important to us. Verify critical information (like advice about visas and health and safety) independently before you travel. Cupeles Communications, Inc., cannot be held responsible for the experiences of users while traveling. Use common sense, safety precautions and read advisories with the official sites of your country before traveling. Seek medical advice from your doctor prior to traveling if you have a medical condition and plan on engaging in activities.
This website is operated by Cupeles Communications, Inc. By using any website owned and operated by Cupeles Communications, Inc., such as, IslandsofPuertoRico.com, SanJuanPuertoRico.com, PuntaCanaDominicanRepublic.com (‘the site/s’, website/s) you agree to be bound by these terms. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cupeles Communications, Inc. offering this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our website, you engage in our “Service/s” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
Accuracy, Completeness & Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Errors, Inaccuracies & Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers by local establishments, our affiliates, and advertisers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Contributing to the website
You agree that all of your contribution to the website is your own work. You license us the non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide rights to reproduce, communicate, edit, store, adapt or otherwise use any content you upload to the site, including any feedback that you submit through the site, via third party applications available through the site, on the site and in our other products (your content). This includes the right to sublicense to others at our discretion.
You also consent to your content being altered, edited or adapted for such uses, or to ensure your content does not infringe these terms or breach the law, as we see fit. Although we generally attribute you as the author, it’s not always possible. So you consent to us not attributing authorship to you, or only attributing your registered ‘handle’. We will ask you before publishing your real name.
Prohibited content. You must ensure that your content does not contain anything that breaches any laws or rights, including by:
- defaming any person
- breaching any intellectual property rights
- containing commercial advertising
- containing excessively coarse language or content which would be rated R, RC or X by the Australian Classification Board (see www.classification.gov.au)
If you would like to include someone else’s copyright material, trademark or other intellectual property in your content you must first obtain and keep their written permission.
User Comments, Feedback, & Other Submissions
- You will not post or transmit any material, comment, articles, advertisement which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or which: a)is racist, sexist, homophobic, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable; b)is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, invasive of the privacy of others, or threatening, in any manner; c)provides any personal details of any other person (including phone numbers, real names and email addresses); d)is made under false pretenses or under another person’s name; e)is commercial advertising or which may be considered commercial advertising; f)contains inflammatory material or references; g)is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
- You will keep in mind that any material, comment, articles, advertisement are open and uncensored and depends on the goodwill and responsible behavior of its users. Please do not post or transmit any material, comment, articles, advertisement which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- Cupeles Communications, Inc. may, at any time and at its sole discretion, remove any content which is in violation of these guidelines. Cupeles Communications, Inc. also reserves the right to permanently block repeat offenders from commenting/participating.
- You understand that Cupeles Communications, Inc. has not in any manner reviewed in advance, accepted, authorized, or endorsed any comments by users and accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise for any postings and/or statements. Users shall be solely responsible for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from the posting or transmission of any material, comment or statement, and shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cupeles Communications, Inc. therefrom.
- You hereby grant Cupeles Communications, Inc., the right and license to edit, copy, publish and distribute, in any manner, for any purpose and in any media now known or hereafter developed, any content made available by you to Cupeles Communications, Inc., including but not limited to any content posted / submitted by you to our sites.
Note to Web site visitors who are 13 or younger and their parent or guardian:
We are committed to complying fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). If you are a parent or guardian and would like to access, change or delete any personally identifiable information that we have collected from your child, or if you have any other questions about your child’s use of this Web site, please contact us. Please include your child’s user name and e-mail address, as well as your own name and e-mail address, in any communication to assist us in responding to your inquiry or request.
Legal & Copyright Notices
All content on the site is owned and operated by Cupeles Communications, Inc. (us) or licensed to us by our registered users and other licensees.
This Website and other publications and material which may be accessed from it are provided under all applicable copyright laws. Nothing on this Website may be downloaded , reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, modified, made available on a network, used to create derivative works, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise, except (i) in the United States, as permitted under section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States copyright laws, or (ii) as expressly authorized on this Website, or (iii) that a reasonable amount of materials may be cached and stored by search engines indexing the Website, or (iv) with the prior written permission of Cupeles Communications, Inc. Requests to the publisher for permission should be addressed to Cupeles Communications, Inc. The licenses set forth in (ii) and (iii) above may be revoked by Cupeles Communications, Inc. on notice.
The statements and opinions in the material contained on this Web site and any Cupeles Communications, Inc. publications and material which may be accessed from this Web site are those of the individual contributors or advertisers, as indicated. Cupeles Communications, Inc. has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this Web site. However, Cupeles Communications, Inc., its employees, and content providers, make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this Web site, and accept no responsibility of liability for any inaccuracy or errors or omissions or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the accessing for use of any files, software, and other materials, instructions, methods, or ideas contained on this Web site or in materials accessed from it.
Any third party Web or affiliated partner sites which may be accessed through this Web site are the sole responsibility of the third party or affiliate partner posting the Web site. Cupeles Communications, Inc. makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any information on third-party or affiliate partner Web sites and accepts no liability whatsoever for any errors and omissions or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the use or operation of any materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on such Web sites.
ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE AND FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING THE SOFTWARE AND FILES IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK.
Removal of content and termination of accounts
We may remove your content from the sites in our discretion.
We may terminate or suspend your registration (and any future accounts) if you have breached these terms multiple times or if the breach is serious.
If you believe any content on our website infringes these terms, please contact us to report abuse.
Please contact us to report defamation with the following information.
- Your name and email address;
- The location of the comments on our website that you are referring to, including what the comments are and why you believe they are defamatory;
- The meaning that you attribute to the comments and what aspects you believe are incorrect or just opinions;
- Confirmation that you do not have sufficient contact details of the users who have posted the comments (the Poster/s) to pursue this matter directly with those Poster/s; and
- Confirmation that you consent to Cupeles Communications, Inc. providing your name and/or email to the Posters.
Please note that your notification must be in writing and signed either by hardcopy or electronically by using using our contact us form with ‘Defamation notification’ in the subject line.
Upon receipt of a valid defamation notification, we will contact the Poster/s in relation to their comments.
Reporting copyright infringements
If you believe that any content on our sites infringes your copyright, please contact us.
Your notification must include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works you believe have been infringed and the holder of the copyright if you are acting on their behalf;
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing including its location on the site;
- Your contact information including name and address, e-mail and telephone number;
- A statement that:
- you believe in good faith that the use of the material was not authorised by the owner of the work, its agent, or the law;
- the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are, or are authorised to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- you acknowledge that the notice will be sent to the user who uploaded the material at issue.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on their behalf.
Upon receipt of a valid notice, Cupeles Communications, Inc. will as soon as possible remove the infringing material and provide a copy of the notice to the user who uploaded the material.
The purposes for which we collect your personal information when you register or email us are: administering the site, sending you a password, contacting you about your content and keeping in touch with you.
You can access and update your personal information in the ‘profile’ section at any time.
We may disclose information about you to our authors (whom work with us). If your content breaches these terms or the law, we may pass your details and IP address on to a law enforcement agency. Don’t worry, we won’t sell your contact details to marketing companies for spamming!
Liability and Disclaimer
- own all of the work you upload to the sites or have the permission from the owner of the content to upload it;
- be able to grant Cupeles Communications, Inc. the rights under these Terms and Conditions (so, for example, you cannot grant us exclusive rights if you have already granted someone else exclusive rights); and
- obtain the consent of the owner of any work incorporated into the content you upload on the sites;
You indemnify Cupeles Communications, Inc. against all losses, costs and expenses directly incurred by Cupeles Communications, Inc., in connection with a demand, allegation, action, proceeding or claim that you do not own all of your work, you are not able to grant Cupeles Communications, Inc. rights or you do not have the consent of an owner to incorporate their work into yours. Cupeles Communications, Inc. must take reasonable steps to mitigate its loss.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO END USERS WHO LIVE OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA, THE UK AND THE EU:
We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of the website or any content or services available via the website. The website/s are provided “as is”. The information on the site/s is general and may not be suitable for your particular needs. You should verify critical information (such as advise about Visas and Health and Safety) independently before you travel.
We make no warranties or representations about the websites or their content and exclude, to the maximum extend permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of their use. We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits or revenue arising out of the use of our website/s. You indemnify Cupeles Communications, Inc. against each claim, action, proceeding, judgement, damage, loss, expense, or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms.
Nothing in this Agreement excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. Subject to the previous sentence, our liability to you under this Agreement is limited to resupply of the content or services accessed via the sites.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO END USERS WHO LIVE WITHIN AUSTRALIA, THE UK AND THE EU:
We use reasonable care and skill to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the website. Information contained on the website may not be fully accurage and is provided “as is”.
However, certain laws also provide non-excludable statutory guarantees, conditions, warranties for the supply of certain goods or services. Nothing in this agreement is to be taken to exclude, restrict, or modify any guarantee, condition or warranty that Cupeles Communications, Inc. is prohibited by law from excluding restricting or modifying.
Subject to your rights under law (which cannot be excluded), Cupeles Communications, Inc:
- Does not warrant or guarantee that the sites will be 100% accurate or continues at all times. The information contained on the site is general and may not be suitable for your particular needs; and
- is not responsible for:
- loss that was not reasonably foreseeable;
- loss that was not caused by Cupeles Communications, Inc. breach of contract or by Cupeles Communication, Inc’s negligence;
- business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions) or loss suffered by non-consumers;
- losses caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside Cupeles Communications, Inc.’s control (such as faults in third party equipment); and
- any loss caused, or contributed to, by your breach of contract or your negligence.
Subject to the above paragraph, Cupeles Communications, Inc. is responsible for:
- loss suffered by you as a result of a serious breach of contract by Cupeles Communications, Inc. if the loss was reasonably foreseeable by both you and Cupeles Communications, Inc. when this Agreement was entered into; and
- damage to property caused by Cupeles Communications, Inc.’s negligence if the loss was reasonably foreseeable at the time when this Agreement was entered into.
- verify critical information (like advice about visas and health and safety) independently before you travel; and
- take all necessary steps to minimise the extent of any loss you may suffer in accordance with this Agreement, and you must notify Cupeles Communicatons, Inc. in writing of your loss within 10 days.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cupeles Communications, Inc. and our, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Third Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that may or may not be affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Puerto Rico. Any legal issues will be dealt with under the laws of Puerto Rico.
Changes to the Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us.