Celebrate Your Love in One of the Most Romantic Cities in the World
Old San Juan has a charming, romantic atmosphere with romantic plazas, parks, and attractions. Condado and Isla Verde offer the best of the modern world for travelers, with luxurious hotels, from elegant to modern chic, and with casinos, water sports, nightclubs, and more. Whether you prefer to spend lazy days on the beach or have fun on the water, San Juan is sure to satisfy.
When to Honeymoon in San Juan, Puerto Rico
It’s always sunny and warm in Puerto Rico with temperatures that average 85 degrees all year round. Most tourists head to Puerto Rico in high season, which lasts from mid-November through mid-April. Hurricane season lasts from mid-June to mid-November. Summer is a busy season, locals love the beach (especially on the weekends), various holidays and events are held through the summer in the city. You can find really great hotel deals in the summer months, but be sure to look for hotel deals well in advance, especially for the month of July.
Romantic Activities for Two
There is something for every type of couple in the city and once you venture out into the rest of the island, the adventures you can enjoy together are endless.
- Take a walking tour of Old San Juan.
- Don’t miss taking a walk down Paseo de la Princesa at sunset overlooking the San Juan Bay.
- Take salsa dancing lessons.
- Fly a kite together at El Morro.
- Have a romantic dinner in Old San Juan.
- Go sailing to Icacos Cays, there are various tour operators available.
- Book a relaxing massage for two at your resort or local spa.
- Book a kayaking tour to kayak on the bioluminescent bay at Cabezas de San Juan.
- Spend a day at El Yunque National Rainforest. Take a hike on the lush green forest and jump in together at the waterfalls.
- Rent a car for the day and head to the west coast. Schedule surfing lessons in Rincon, and in the afternoon take a horseback riding tour along the beautiful coastline of Isabela.
- Split your Puerto Rico honeymoon by spending 3 days in San Juan and then heading to Vieques, where you’ll find the most romantic beaches in the Caribbean and all of Puerto Rico.
Keep Exploring San Juan, Puerto Rico
Home - San Juan Puerto Rico
- Beaches in San Juan
- Cruisers Guide
- Old San Juan Puerto Rico
- Points of Interest in San Juan Puerto Rico
- Things to Do in San Juan Puerto Rico
- Maps of San Juan Puerto Rico
- Vacation Destinations in San Juan
- Hotels in San Juan Puerto Rico
- Old San Juan Hotels
- Condado Hotels
- Isla Verde Puerto Rico Hotels
- Ocean Park Hotels
- Airport - San Juan International Airport (SJU)
- Weather in San Juan PR
- About San Juan