You’re here in San Juan and you want to venture out beyond the city, you look for attractions and there’s so much to see yet you only have a few days to explore…. No worries, we have a list to help you make your search easier. Puerto Rico has hundreds of attractions but a few really stand out from the rest. If you prefer to visit the unbeaten paths of Puerto Rico we have a great list for you too.
Top Attractions / Most Popular in Puerto Rico
- El Yunque Rain Forest
- The Bioluminescent Bays – Vieques is the brightest bioluminescent bay followed by Fajardo Bioluminescent Bay
- Arecibo Observatory
- Camuy Caves
- Cabo Rojo Nature Reserve
Unbeaten Paths / Attractions of Puerto Rico
- Caja de Muertos – a secluded island and nature reserve with crystal clear waters with hiking trails, a small museum, a cave and good snorkeling. To get there you must make a reservation with a ferry. The best beach on the southern coast is here.
- La Parguera Nature Reserve – a small fishing village on the southwest coast of Puerto Rico is a cluster of little islands and cays offering a nice day trip where you can spend a day swimming or book a deep fishing tour.
- Las Cabezas de San Juan / Fajardo Bioluminescent Bay
More attractions in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Top attractions in San Juan
- National Historic Sites (The Forts)
- Landmarks & Monuments in San Juan
- Museums & Theaters in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Walkways – Paseo de la Princesa & Paseo El Morro
- Parks & Gardens in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Plazas & Squares in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- The Forts of Old San Juan
- Top Attractions in Puerto Rico